— Siemens dishwasher e1 error
— Siemens dishwasher e2 error
— Siemens dishwasher e3 error
— Siemens dishwasher e4 error
— Siemens dishwasher e5 error
— Siemens dishwasher e6 error
— Siemens dishwasher e7 error
— Siemens dishwasher e8 error
— Siemens dishwasher e9 error
— Siemens dishwasher e10 error
— Siemens dishwasher e11 error
— Siemens dishwasher e13 error
— Siemens dishwasher e14 error
— Siemens dishwasher e15 error
— Siemens dishwasher e16 error
— Siemens dishwasher e17 error
— Siemens dishwasher e18 error
— Siemens dishwasher e21 error
— Siemens dishwasher e22 error
— Siemens dishwasher e23 error
— Siemens dishwasher e24 error
— Siemens dishwasher e27 error
Siemens dishwasher e1 error
Issues with water heating.
- The heating element does not function.
- TRIAC on the electronic board has burnt.
- Thermostat is out of service.
- Incorrect operation of the pressure switch.
- Check the heater. Check the contacts of the heater with a multimeter.
- Check the control board. Repair or replace the part.
- Check the temperature sensor. Replace it with a new part in case of malfunction.
- Replace the pressure switch.
Siemens dishwasher e2 error
NTC thermistor does not function. Thermistor located inside the heater is faulty. Inspect and replace the thermal sensor.
Siemens dishwasher e3 error
Not enough water in the Siemens dishwasher tub.
Why the malfunction occurred:
- Inlet system is clogged: hose, filter, valve.
- The inlet valve is broken.
- Drain pump does not drain water. It may be clogged.
- Pressure switch is out of service.
How to make repair by yourself:
- Check and remove the clog in the inlet hose. Disconnect it from the housing and pull out the mesh filter. Clean the filter.
- Inlet valve diagnostics.
- Inspect of the pump impeller. Get rid of any foreign elements.
- Replace the pressure switch.
Siemens dishwasher e4 error
Water switch faulty.
What led to the breakdown:
- The switch is clogged, so it cannot direct the flow.
- The engine controlling the switch does not work.
How to fix the situation:
- Inspect the switch and remove the clog.
- Repair or replacement of the Siemens dishwasher motor.
Siemens dishwasher e5 error
Too much water in the tub.
- Incorrect pressure switch data.
- Clogged pressure switch hose.
- Issues with the inlet valve.
- Inspect the pressure switch, clean the hose or install the new one.
- Inspect the inlet valve. The coils need to be checked with a multimeter. If there is a problem, you need to install the new part.
Siemens dishwasher e6 error
Aqua sensor faulty.
The sensor monitors the amount of dirt on the dishes in order to save water on additional rinsing. To continue the wash you will need a serviceable part.
Siemens dishwasher e7 error
Drying mode does not work.
The fan, responsible for drying the dishes, is not functioning. To resume the drying process, you will need to inspect and repair the fan.
Siemens dishwasher e8 error
Not enough water in the tub to start the heater.
Due to the small pressure in the system, the circulation pump cannot run water properly. The heater does not turn on. The pressure switch may have failed. Wait until the pressure is normal. Install a new pressure switch.
Siemens dishwasher e9 error
Flow-through heater failure.
Why the heater fails:
- Due to a short circuit, the contacts of the heating element failed.
- The heater itself burned.
What might be done:
- Inspect the heater wiring. Replace the burnt parts.
- Check the heater contacts with miltimeter to make sure they work fine.
Siemens dishwasher e10 error
The machine works without heating.
The integrity of drying is violated. The problem requires professional help. Address the service center.
Siemens dishwasher e11 error
Dishwasher does not start the cycle without heating.
- Thermostat is faulty.
- Sensor wiring faulty.
- There were issues with control module.
- Install a serviceable thermostat.
- Repair the wiring.
- Check the electronic module.
Siemens dishwasher e13 error
Water comes in, but the temperature is too high.
Perhaps the temperature exceeds the normal value, if the appliance is connected to hot water. Otherwise, the thermistor does not function.
You need to:
- Check the connection.
- Install serviceable parts.
Siemens dishwasher e14 error
Incorrect flow sensor data.
Despite of the fact that working impulses reach the circulation pump, the sensor does not see them. You need to inspect and replace the part.
Siemens dishwasher e15 error
This error occurs when the overflow sensor in the base of the dishwasher detects high level of water there. Once the float reaches a critical point, it triggers the pump to get rid of the water. However, it only pumps water out of where the washing process takes place, not from the base. Therefore, you will have to remove water manually, and the error code will be there until you find the exact place where a leak has occurred and do it up.
Also, this may occur due to air bubbles accumulating in the system and inhibiting water flow. Tilt the machine back and forth to remove air bubbles and free the float.
If it does not work, call a technician.
Siemens dishwasher e16 error
Spontaneous intake of water.
- Mechanical failure in the inlet valve does not let the membrane close. Therefore, the flow does not stop.
- The water level sensor gives incorrect data.
- Foam level exceeded.
- Install a new inlet valve.
- Replace the level sensor.
- Remove excess foam. Use another detergent or use a smaller amount.
Siemens dishwasher e17 error
Water inlet issues.
Water inlet control device has failed or there are issues with water pressure.
- Sensor requires replacement.
- Check the pressure, wait until normal flow resumes.
Siemens dishwasher e18 error
What does the code ‘do not unplug the machine’ mean?
The code tells the user that the cycle will end after draining, so there is no need to disconnect the dishwasher from the power supply.
Siemens dishwasher e21 error
Drain pump issues.
- Impeller pump is clogged.
- Drain pump is faulty.
What needs to be done is:
- To eliminate the clogging in the dishwasher, you need to replace the racks and pull out the filter. Open the pump cover and remove the dirt.
- Check the pump contacts with a multimeter. Replace them if necessary.
Siemens dishwasher e22 error
Error: no contact of the pump with the main module.
What caused the malfunction:
- Failure in the electronic module.
- The wiring or contacts between the control board and the pump are broken.
- The pump itself does not work.
- Inspect the control board.
- Check the contacts for damage. Repair them.
- Check the pump.
Siemens dishwasher e23 error
Drain pump is broken.
A short circuit led to the pump winding breakage. It is recommended to contact the service center.
Siemens dishwasher e24 error
No drain in the Siemens dishwasher.
The drain hose is clogged or kinked. Make sure the hose is positioned properly. Clean the clog with the use of special cleaners.
Siemens dishwasher e27 error
Insufficient voltage for normal operation of the dishwasher.Install a stabilizer for safe operation of the dishwasher.