Miele dishwasher error F12 or F13
This code appears when the stopcock is closed.
- Open the stopcock to ensure water supply.
- Check the inlet filter and remove debris, if any. Clean the filter.
- Check the inlet hose for kinks, loops, clogs and constrictions, and remove them, if any.
- Check the water pressure in the household water supply system: not unlikely, it is lower than 30 kPa (0.3 bar). Call your local plumber service.
Miele f14 dishwasher error
This error code indicates a problem with the level switch, which keeps track of water pressure in the system. It is absolutely imperative that water pressure be maintained at an appropriate level, especially during the main wash cycle. This type of failure usually results from low pressure due to poor water fill. If you see this code on the display, please, make sure there is enough water in the dishwasher. Use the filter’s handle, which is found on the floor inside the machine. Once it is filled, water should be, at most, half an inch below the handle. If the gap is wider, you will hear too much noise during operation. Check general water pressure level and the water intake hose (Waterproof System hose, WPS). The hose is equipped with an electric valve. Turn off the valve, which connects the WPS hose to the water supply system and remove the hose. Check the inner end of the hose. Remove the filter, water restrictor and rubber seal. If there is debris on any of these elements, clean and rinse them. Use a needle-nose plier. Then put the WWPS hose back together. Open the water valve and test the machine. If the error is still there, the WPS hose needs to be replaced.
Miele dishwasher error f11
This error code indicates a blockage in the filter. To clear it, do the following:
- Clean the filter system
- Remove foreign objects (if any) from the drain pump
- Make sure the drain hose is positioned properly and there are no bends.
- Check the drain hose and the rest of the drain system for deposit buildup. Clean it if necessary. If there is too much buildup, replace the element.
Miele dishwasher error f52
This error occurs due to suds accumulating in the cabinet. When it happens, the cycle stops.
- Set the selector switch to Stop/Finish, press Start/Stop and hold it for a second until the LED light stops flashing.
- Switch the unit off and then on again.
- Detergent tablets should be used with the Combi Tablet program only. Please, do not use these tablets with the Quick wash 40°C cycle.
Middle or Lower spray arm blocked
This code appears when dishes loaded in the machine are too big, or there are too many of them, and they block the middle or bottom spray arm.
1. Place all dishes properly and make sure there is enough room for the spray arms.
2. Check the water jets in the middle or lower spray arms: not unlikely, the jets are blocked.
3. Unplug the dishwasher, remove the spray arms and wash them under running water. Put them back in their places and make sure they rotate freely.
Inlet water temperature is lower than specified by the cycle
The water intake does not match the appropriate temperature regime of 45°C.
1. Restart the cycle and see if the error appears again. If it does, try another cycle and check the water temperature.
Open stopcock error appears.
This happens due to a closed stopcock.
- Open the stopcock to ensure water supply.
- Check the water inlet filter: not unlikely, it is blocked. Remove the filter and clean it.
- Check the inlet hose to insure it is not looped or kinked. If it is, straighten it.
- The pressure in the household water supply system is lower than 30 kPa.
No countdown time on display.
The code depends on the type/model of the dishwasher (see below).
- There are models featuring a 2-digit display showing start time only and simply cannot display countdown time.
Miele dishwasher error f32
This error appears when the unit’s automatic door is closed with excess force or too fast.
- Reset the machine by unplugging it for a minute or so and plugging it back on.
Miele dishwasher error f69
These errors appear when the circulation pump is stops: it may get stuck or jammed.
- Remove the filter system and pour about 1L of warm water with 3-5 drops of detergent dissolved in it into the dishwasher. After about 5 minutes, start a cycle. For a more pronounced effect, do the step 3 times.
- Turn the dishwasher off and then back on. Select the needed cycle and press Start/Stop.
No indication on the display.
This happens when the standby mode is on. The mode is activated when no buttons are pressed for 5 minutes.
- Push any button to get some indication.
- Switch off the standby mode in operation function and get the countdown time displayed.
- In some models, indication appears to display delay time only, without showing remaining wash time.
Button sounds audible, no indication on display (in G6900 and G6905).
There is a software issue.
- Unplug the machine for a minute or so. Then plug it back in, turn it on and switch off either the Brilliant Light, or the time display.
The display’s language has changed
Most likely, the choice of language is incorrect.
- Enter the settings menu and choose the language. Use the flag symbol as a guide.
Salt container cap closed indication appears
This error appears when the salt container cap is not closed well enough.
- Close the salt container tight.
- If the cap goes loose in the middle of a cycle, stop it, recap the container, then restart the cycle.
Miele dishwasher error f70
This error message means that the waterproof system is on.
- Turn off the inlet valve and contact Miele.
Miele dishwasher error f78
This code appears when there is a circulation pump problem.
- Turn the machine off and wait for 30 seconds.
- Turn it back on.
- Choose the needed cycle.
- Press Start.
The time display shows three horizontal bars at the end of a cycle
This can be due to a technical problem.
- Press Start/Stop and hold it for a second. The Start/Stop LED should flash, and all lights near the program buttons should come on.
- Press On/Off to switch the machine off.
- Wait a few seconds and switch it on using the same button.
- Restart the cycle.
- Press Start/Stop to run the cycle.