— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F02
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F03
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F04
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F05
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F06
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F07
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F08
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F09
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F10
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F11
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F12
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F13
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F15
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 1
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 2
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 3
— Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 4
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F01
Anti-flooding. Bowl float microswitch electrical circuit OPEN! (must be closed).
- – Water leak;
- – Float switch or wiring defective;
- – New main board: Eeprom was programmed off-site;
- – to reset the alarm, switch off and switch on again using the ON/OFF button.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F02
Water fill solenoid valve failure. Fill valve admits water even when deactivated.
- – Fill solenoid valve failure;
- – Main board fill solenoid valve triac short-circuiting;
- – Make certain drain hose is not on the floor.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F03
Drain timeout. Maximum drain time elapsed.
- – Drain pump blocked by foreign matter;
- – Drain pump faulty/disconnected;
- – Drain hose blocked;
- – Drain trap blocked;
- – Air bubble in hose;
- – Check drain pump wiring and connectors at component end and main board end;
- – Check integrity of drain pump impeller;
- – Replace drain pump.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F04
THERMISTOR (NTC) not compliant. THERMISTOR (NTC) circuit not compliant (break in continuity or short-circuit).
- – NTC sensor cables disconnected or damaged;
- – Cables or connectors disconnected or short-circuiting;
- – NTC sensor wet, short-circuit;
- – NTC sensor damaged, open circuit.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F05
Pressure switch non compliant. Pressure switch has not indicated completion of fill, even though turbine has filled appliance with water correctly.
- – Pressure switch faulty;
- – Pressure switch tube damaged;
- – Water in air trap;
- – Air trap damaged.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F06
Water fill timeout. Maximum interval of time for completion of fill has been exceeded.
- – Tap closed or partially closed;
- – Filler hose pinched;
- – Filler hose filter clogged/bent;
- – Water pressure low or flow meter doesn’t work;
- – Water solenoid valve faulty or disconnected.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F07
Water turbine damaged. Turbine has given no signal indicating entry of water, even though fill has effectively been completed.
- – Turbine faulty or disconnected;
- – Connector terminals not making contact;
- – Turbine wiring faulty;
- – Turbine faulty, disconnected or wet;
- – WATER has been introduced manually;
- – Filler hose filter obstructed;
- – Pressure switch faulty.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F08
Temperature timeout (1 hour). Maximum interval of time for establishing temperature has been exceeded (1 hour).
- – NTC sensor bracket detached from bowl;
- – Fault in electrical circuit of heating element;
- – Heating element ITR incorrectly calibrated/faulty;
- – Excessive suds;
- – Heating element false contact
- – NTC sensor incorrectly calibrated
- – Lime scale on heating element. Water hardness setting not compliant. User not putting in salt
- – NTC sensor separated from socket (replaces first check)
- – Heating element defective.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F09
Software recognition error. Main board not programmed. Software recognition error Processor not programmed.
- – Main board not programmed;
- – Incorrect setting file.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F10
Heating element circuit not compliant. HEATING ELEMENT CIRCUIT not compliant (circuit open).
- – Heating element cables disconnected;
- – Main board relay defective
- – Heating element defective
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F11
Not Applicable to this model. Note: This code may display during an Auto Test. If the dishwasher is working normally, ignore this Fault Code during an Auto Test.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F12
Communication error between main board and display. No communication/connection between main board and user interface.
- – Fault in Main board/user interface wiring;
- – Disconnect from electrical power supply. Wait 2 minutes. Reconnect appliance to power supply and test again;
- – User interface defective.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F13
Main board not working. Main board NOT WORKING. Replace main board.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error F15
Virtual sensor. Reading between Wash pump and Drain pump not consistent. Replace wash pump.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 1
Overflow (water in base pan). Leak from water line.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 2
Valve or Turbine faulty or disconnected. Inlet valve, connections, valve letting water pass through when off.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 3
Thermistor circuit. Thermistor / module.
Hotpoint Dishwasher Error LED 4
Time out heating. Heater Open circuit or NTC thermistor detached from casing.